Time: 7.30pm - 9.45pm. If you have existing furniture in need of a ‘make-over’, please come and join our Chalk Paint workshop. We will teach you how you would paint a piece of furniture from start to finish with useful handouts and tips. A wooden board with some detail will be used to try out 20 out of 160 paint colours. We will cover distressed techniques, dry brushing as well as two-tone-texture painting. £40pp.
Equipment provided during your workshop:
* Autentico Chalk Paints (160 colours for sale)
* Various brushes
* Wooden board to test your paint on (and take home)
* Various waxes (11 to try)
* Handouts with tips and information
* Autentico apron
* Plastic gloves if need be
* A picture frame to paint at the workshop and take home
* Refreshments during the workshop
* Discount voucher for paint products
This workshop does not require any experience in painting furniture and is a fun and creative workshop. An additional 10% discount on all paint products will be given on the night of the workshop. All chalk paints we offer are water based, free of solvents and other harmful additives (VOC low).
Autentico offers 160 colours, which we stock at the shop. All workshops will be held at The Emporium Somerset, Clifton House (Mantle Street), Wellington. TA21 8AR. Please contact Cato on 01823-660076 for more information or click on the link to book your place.