We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working in a customer-focused environment and highlighting promotions to join our shop.
Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales. This is a long-term part-time role that requires commitment.What we ask of you:
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with.
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers (also on key promotions and offers).
- Approaching customers that may require assistance when you are on the shop floors
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales.
- Some roles will involve moving furniture around or carrying/moving deliveries.
- Flexibility with working hours. General shop hours 10am – 4.30pm
- Experience in working in a sales/customer focused environment
- Finished GCSE’s: C+ grades
- Able to commit on a long-term basis
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Please send CV and cover note to email@example.com